We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Bawtry, Doncaster area. You will be working for a high profile Warehouse and Distribution company and you will be working as part of the warehouse admin team making sure performances are hit and safety processes are followed.
As a Warehouse Administrator you will need to have:
- Good analytically skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent literacy & numeracy skills
- Excellent communications skills as this job is demanding great telephone manners
- Attention on details
- Salary: £8.82 per hour
- Working Hours: shifts on weekly rota basis Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
- Location: Bawtry
- Guaranted start
- Full training will be provided
Role of a Warehouse Administrator
- Answering phones
- Booking orders with customers
- Working as part of a team
- Updating spreadsheets with various information
- General admin duties: scanning, photocopying, data input etc.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Administrator:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free on site car park
- On site canteen
- Pension scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.