We are recruiting for Production Operative roles in the Chesterton Area.
You will be working in a Fully Automated manufacturing process, ensuring that production runs smoothly and efficiently.
Duties of a Production Operative:
- Maintaining health and safety procedures and standards
- Ensuring that production line runs smoothly
- Loading of production line
Details for a Production Operative:
Temp - perm
- Salary: £9.23 per hour + Shift Allowance
- Working hours : 6am - 6pm / 4on - 4off
- Duration: Ongoing
Benefits for a Production operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply and send your up to date CV.
Only apply if you can work a shifts and start immediately
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.