We are recruiting for Production Operative roles in the Armitage area at Armitage Shanks for immediate starts.
Temporary to Permanent role
You will be working at an established company based in the Armitage/Rugeley area. You will be working in a busy factory.
As a Production Operative you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to lift up to 25kg
- Able to do all shift patterns is a must (Own transport is preferred but not essential )
- Salary: £9.92 per hour for 6am - 2pm , £10.56 for 2pm - 10pm , £11.36 10pm - 6am.
- Working hours : You will be working Rotating shifts 6 shifts on 4 days off.
- (Week 1)- 6am till 2:00pm , (Week 2)-2:00pm till 22:00pm , ( Week 3 ) - 10pm - 6am (Rotating Shifts) Must be able to do all shifts.
- Location: Armitage, Rugeley, Staffordshire WS15
- Duration: Ongoing
- There is some manual labour/heavy lifting involved in this job. So the position does require candidates to have a certain level of fitness to keep up and cope with the heavy loads and the fast-paced environment.
Role of a Production Operative:
The work could be anywhere within our Ceramic Production site and duties may include the following:
- Operation of machinery.
- Undertaking processing duties (finishing, inspection, rectification).
- Assembly of components
- Material movement, storage, handling of product from conveyor belts - of up to 25KG
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety
- Making sure productivity levels are met to the required standard
- Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping, loading and unloading containers. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
Benefits of working with us as a Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.