We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our busy DC in Daventry, NN11. The work is long term and can lead to a permanent contract for successful applicants.
Full training is provided - However, we do ask that candidates can speak a basic level of English to comply with Health & Safety and understand the job role.
You will be working in a chilled environment 2 degrees - they also have a freezer picking area -22 degrees in which full PPE, Additional Rest Breaks and Training is provided if you are required to work in there.
START DATE - ASAP
Long term work available!
Hours of work for Warehouse Operative:
4 ON 4 OFF
12 HOUR SHIFTS
FIXED DAYS 06.00 - 17.30
FIXED NIGHTS 18.00 - 05.30AM
The role of Warehouse Operative includes:
- Order picking and Packing
- RF Scanning
- LLOP training
- Picking on Ride on Trucks
- Voice Headset Picking
- Boxing / Labelling the product
- Moving stock onto pallets
- General House Keeping
Warehouse Operative details:
- You will be working in a clean warehouse environment
- Fully Health & Safety compliant
- Be fully aware of the strict hygiene policy on site
- Adhere to the policy at all times (this will be briefed to you before commencing the assignment)
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Long term employment
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role for Warehouse Operative please click apply today!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.