Extra Personnel are looking for experienced Pocket Maker to work with our established client in Erdington. The chosen candidate must have experience working on a production line and also have a manufacturing background. It is working on a busy production line with high production targets.
As a Pocket Maker you will need to have:
- Previous Pocket Making experience
- Previous experience working on a fast paced production line
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Role of an Pocket Maker
- Working on a fast paced production line within the aircraft industry
- Able to work rotating shifts from 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
- Able to cope with high production targets
- Paying from £9.40 up to £13.45
Benefits of a Pocket Maker
- 28 holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great Hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personnel Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering discounts and vouchers
If you're interested in this role please apply online by attaching your CV
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.