Warehouse Operatives ( Full Time)
Training and progression and career development is all available to you.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a for Aldi's purpose built RDC IN Long Eaton - Sawley on a Temp to Perm basis after 13 weeks. This is a new site with modern facilities, free parking, and a high level of training provided.
Genuine opportunities to grow within one of the largest supermarket businesses in the Europe. Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service.
Warehouse Operatives ( Full Time) Duties
- Recent fulfilment/selector/picking experience is desirable for these roles, Up-skill training provided.
- You will be working 5 out of 7 days , you must be available to work weekends.
- Fixed shifts with a 3 week rota allowing you to plan ahead
- Start dates are ASAP
Warehouse Operatives ( Full Time) Hours
Location: Long Eaton - Sawley
Duration: Ongoing, Temporary to Permanent role after 12 weeks
Role of an Warehouse Operatives ( Full Time)
- Working in a Ambient department
- Moving, picking and sorting stock
- Operating scanners and picking via voice pick
- Using manual handling aids - LLOP's and PPT's
- Certain areas may include heavy lifting (up to 25kg)
Benefits of working with us as an Warehouse Operatives ( Full Time)
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in this role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.