Afternoon Warehouse Operative
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Afternoon Warehouse operative for Aldi's purpose built RDC IN Long Eaton - Sawley on a Temp to Perm basis after 13 weeks. This is a new site with modern facilities, free parking, and a high level of training provided.
Genuine opportunities to grow within one of the largest supermarket businesses in the Europe. Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service.
- Recent fulfilment/selector/picking experience is desirable for these roles, Up-skill training provided.
- You will be working 5 out of 7 days , you must be available to work weekends.
- Fixed shifts with a 3 week rota allowing you to plan ahead
- Start dates are ASAP
Location: Long Eaton - Sawley
Duration: Ongoing, Temporary to Permanent role after 12 weeks
Role of a Afternoon Warehouse Operative:
- Loading vehicles (Manual Handling and MHE use)
- Checking products as the enter or exit the building
- Goods in
- Moving stock (Manual Handling and MHE use)
- Re-stacking and wrapping pallets when required
- Checking accuracy of pallets picked for delivery (numeracy and accuracy)
- Communicating across different levels of management effectively
- Supporting the deputy managers in their duties (a lot of the above)
Benefits of working with us as a Afternoon warehouse Operative:
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and attach your CV.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.