We are recruiting for sewing machinist in the Warrington area. Our client, Plastic Omnium manufacture plastic car components to the automotive industry with their main customer being Landrover Jaguar. Role will be based on site.
As a sewing machinist you will need to have:
- Sewing machine/materials (cotton) - main materials to be supplied by client.
- In depth knowledge of sewing and sewing machinery
- Excellent hand-eye co-ordination
- Experience of working to targets
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to work on own initiative when necessary
- Ability to work within tight cycles/deadlines
- Automotive Experience desirable but not essential
- Salary: £13.77 per hour
- Working Hours : (40 hours per week) 09.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday
- Location: Warrington
- Duration: 6 month contract to start
Role of a Sewing machinist:
- Measuring machinery and making/sewing protective covers for them
If you are interested in the above Sewing Machinist role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.