Deputy maintenance assistant
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Deputy maintenance assistant for Aldi's purpose built RDC IN Long Eaton - Sawley on a Temp to Perm basis ( after 12 weeks). This is a new site with modern facilities, free parking, and a high level of training provided.
Genuine opportunities to grow within one of the largest supermarket businesses in the Europe. Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service.
- You will be working 5 out of 7 Afternoon , you must be available to work some weekends.
- Fixed shifts with a 4 week rota allowing you to plan ahead
- Start dates are ASAP
Location: Long Eaton - Sawley
Duration: Ongoing, Temporary to Permanent role after 12 weeks
Role of a Deputy maintenance assistant
- Primary skills need to be basic management experience as well as good, proven, core MHE(materials handling equipment, i.e. fork trucks etc.) related service and repair skills.
- Team player
- Able to confidently mentor and support staff where necessary.
- Able to prioritise tasks and efficiently manage the workload within the team.
- Good communicator
- This individual needs to be business aware and be prepared to go the extra mile if necessary.
Benefits of working with us as a Deputy maintenance assistant
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in this role please click apply and attach your CV.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.