Account Manager (On-Site)
Extra Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager for one of our on-site operations. As an Account Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Planning & Co-ordination of recruitment for the site
- Management of staff (Sickness, Absence, Holidays and Productivity)
- Booking in shifts
- Co-ordinating inductions
- Building rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Building rapport with the Extra Personnel employees
- Updating MI
- Monitoring performance and attrition rates
- Point of contact on site for the client
- Close liaison with Extra Management Team
- Resolving payroll and invoicing queries
- Keeping all work management sheets up to date
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- On-Call out of hours
To be successful for the role of Account Manager you must have a proven track record of recruitment/Account Manager experience. You will need to be process driven, self motivated and have the ability to manage staff. You need to promote an excellent work ethic within the team and have excellent attention to detail. If you would like a confidential chat, please contact Jacqui Cardno on 01788 513380 or apply with your CV.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.