We will share your personal data with our clients. This is fundamental and essential to:
• Introduce you to our client contacts for temporary assignments and permanent employment;
• enable our clients to observe their obligations where your personal data is necessary for your assignment (for example; for driving assignments we will share your driving licence); and,
• to enable our clients to audit our processes and compliance with our legal obligations in relation to supplying temporary labour.
We may also share your personal data that is necessary with:
• Our legal and professional advisors;
• master and neutral vendors or umbrella Companies for payroll purposes;
• 3rd parties for referencing purposes;
• suppliers, customers and partnering Employment Business for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• our client’s supply chain auditors
• our benefit providers; and,
• statutory authorities such as HMRC.
No third parties shall have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so or it is necessary in order to offer you work finding services or for the performance of your employment contract. In this case, only the personal data that is relevant and necessary shall be shared/transferred.
We do not envisage that your data would be transferred outside the EU. If we perceive the need to do that, we would discuss that with you and explain the legal basis for the transfer of the data at that stage.