We are currently recruiting for IT Assembly Operative based in Stafford Park, Telford.
You will be working with light parts in a very clean and good environment for a prestigious company with potential long terms options available
As IT Assembly operative you will need to have previous assembly experience, along with a good attention to detail.
You will need to be dexterous and have experience of using hand and power tools.
Experience and knowledge of specifically IT hardware installation is advantageous.
- Rate of Pay: £9.10 per Hour. Paid breaks
- Working Hours of IT Assembly Operative are from 6am till 2pm rotating 2pm till 10pm Monday-Friday, working occasional Saturdays (overtime rates apply).
- Location: Stafford Park/Telford.
- Immediate Starts.
- On-going positions available.
Role of an IT Assembly Operative
- Keen eye for detail as the role is not about speed, but accuracy and quality of work.
- Working on an assembly line, assembling computer servers
- Using hand/power tools.
- Quality checking own work.
- Stock Control.
- General housekeeping.
- Experience of Assembly Operatives / Hand tools / Looms / Wiring / Assembling advantageous
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Canteen with vending machines
- Secure Car Park
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply