We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Case Maker working for our client based in Oldbury
Details for a Case Maker:
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Working Hours of a Case Maker: 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Oldbury
- Duration: Temporary to permanent.
As a Case Maker you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a Carpentry or Joinery role
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
Role of a Case Maker:
- To construct large wooden crates / Pallets to support the safe and secure packaging of goods to minimise deterioration and or damage in storage and transportation.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.