Extra Personnel are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Nelson. The client is looking for an FLT Driver to join their team on ongoing basis.
The positions could be on a Temp-to-Perm basis for the right candidates.
The main duties and requirements of a FLT Driver
- Be able to speak good English
- Be Physically fit/strong
- Must hold valid Reach or Conter Balance Licence (RTITB or ITSSAR)
- Must be Flexible to work days and nights
- Loading/unloading and other general warehousing duties
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to work overtime and willing to learn
- These are temporary vacancies but could become permanent for the right candidates (based on performance and attendance).
- Moving stock round
- Taking stock of wracks to a picking area
Details of a FLT Driver
- Hours: Continental shift (days/nights/weekends)
- Location: Nelson
- Pay Rate - £9.44 - £10.92 depending on the shift worked
- Immediate Starts
- Weekly pay
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- Employed Status
- Permanent Positions available
To be considered please apply by sending CV.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.