FLT VNA Driver
We are recruiting for FLT VNA Drivers to work in the Rugeley area.
As a FLT VNA Driver you will need to have:
- A Valid Very Narrow Aisle FLT Licence (FLT VNA Licence)
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working at heights of 12 meters safely
- Availability to work weekends
- Using a computerised and manual pick list
- Manual handling experience
- Salary: Between £9.50ph and £12.50ph
- Working hours of a FLT VNA Driver are 10pm till 6am Sunday to Thursday
- Location: Armitage, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a FLT VNA Driver:
You will be working as a FLT VNA driver, working on racking as high as 12 meters. Before you join the FLT team, your current in-date licence will be converted to an in-house VNA licence enabling you to operate the FLT VNA truck on-site. The suitable candidate will have worked on heights similar to 12 meters. The role is order picking using a computerised pick list. As well as your normal duties, you will be required to carry out Manual handling duties. You will not be working on the FLT for the whole shift. Candidates who come from busy, well established warehouses will suit the position perfectly as during the busy periods overtime and working extra days will be expected of you.
So be prepared!
The FLT driver will work on perm nights. There is also an induction that everyone will need to pass before starting. You will need to be able to work weekends as part as your normal working week and for overtime too for the busy periods.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards – An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.