Health, Safety and Environment Manager
We are recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment Manager in Telford, Stafford Park area.
As a Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will need to have
- A minimum NEBOSH /IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management and NEBOSH/IOSH qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience as a Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- A background in a manufacturing environments/ FMCG is desirable but not essential
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong excel, Microsoft office suite
- The ability to work independently, but also able to work collaboratively with and influence others as required.
- Salary: £35-38k per annum plus Pension and Profit share
- Location: Telford, Stafford Park
Role of a Health, Safety and Environment Manager :
- Site wide responsibility for administering and maintaining all Health, Safety and Environmental systems ensuring compliance to relevant ISO Standards and HS&E Legislation. Also responsible for a remote Warehouse Location.
- Advise the business on all related legal compliance, liability and procedures and manage internal and external audits for the business.
- Review certifications and recommend HS&E Training appropriate to meet the needs of the business.
- COSHH Management and risk assessments for the site.
- Ensure all certification /Inspection/ Servicing requirements are maintained in accordance with current legislation and making recommendations to the SMT.
- Schedule and Lead Health, Safety and Environmental meetings for the site
- Investigate all accidents and near misses
- Manages all onsite contractor processes in accordance with requirements.
- Provide KPI’S
- Will may be required to travel within the UK, and on occasions outside of the UK.
- Reporting to the Site Director
If you are interested in the above role please click apply