We are recruiting for an Inventory Control person to work in Stafford Park - Telford.
You will be working for a Fortune 500 corporation with over 55,000 employees worldwide who are a leading business process services company, providing a broad range of information technology systems and products.
As an Inventory Control person you will need to have:
- Previous experience of stock take/stock control
- Keen eye for detail as the role is not about speed, but accuracy and quality of work
- Experience of using hand-held scanners
- in date reach and counterbalance forklift licenses
- Rate of Pay: £8.21 per Hour.
- paid breaks
- Working Hours are 8.30am- 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Stafford Park, Telford
- Duration: Ongoing - opportunity for permanent employment
Role of an Inventory Control Person
- Managing stock levels
- Placing stock in the designated area once the delivery has arrived
- Counting stock
- General housekeeping duties
Benefits of working with us as an Inventory Control Person:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.