We are recruiting for a Laboratory Data Inputter in the Blackburn area.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment which will have a duration of approximately 5 months.
As a Laboratory Data Inputter you will need to have:
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent Alpha numerical skills
- The successful person will be reliable, willing to work hard and happy to go the extra mile
- Extremely well organised with a positive attitude
Details of the Laboratory Data Inputter role
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (overtime also available)
- Location: Blackburn
- Pay: £8.00 hour
Details of the Laboratory Data Inputter
- Based within an office environment
- You will be involved in the date input of stock lists
- You will use semi automated online systems
- Desk based role will be given training
If you are interested in the above Laboratory Data Inputter role please click apply.