We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer in the Preston area.
You will be a Maintenance Engineer with both electro and mechanical skills
As a Maintenance Engineer you will need to have:
- 17th Edition trained
- IPAF trained
- Electrical with Mechanical Experience
- Must have experience working in a factory environment.
- Ideally have machine installation experience, panel building/ fault finding, a can do hands on approach.
Details of the role:
- Pay: £30,000 – £35,000 plus overtime
- Working Hours: Shift work Monday – Friday 6am – 4pm for 2 weeks and 8pm – 6am for 2 weeks rotation
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Maintenance Engineer
Demonstrate good communication skills and have a ‘can do’ attitude to the job.
To repair and maintain all factory equipment safely and efficiently.
To maintain equipment in accordance with agreed schedules.
To ensure the service and work area is kept clean and tidy.
To ensure all H&S, hygiene and quality control procedures are adhered to.
To ensure all admin procedures, factory and machine documentation/drawings are updated, stored and readily available.
To act in accordance with the applicable Health & Safety policies and precautions, with particular regards to the Electrical Security and Safety Regulations.
If you are interested in the above Maintenance Engineer role please click apply.