Full time – Temporary to permanent role
Up £12ph depending on experience and if contracted.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS**
Must have experience of working with lathes to achieve sating & polished finish on metals. The role with be to utilise hand tools such as mops, flap-wheels and drills to polish, satine and linish brass, copper, stainless steel & aluminium to a high standard.
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparing the metal and satining/polishing to a high standard
- Maintain quality checks as required and to company standards
- Excellent attention to detail, with a keen eye for quality
- Work in line with company procedures and guild lines, to maintain and improve productivity, whilst meeting production deadlines.
- Be responsible for your own work area, focusing a clean and tidy approach to maintain a clean working environment.
The person we are looking for must:
- Prepared to work as part of a team
- Be self -motivated with a positive attitude
- Be a good communicator
- Have an excellent attendance record
The successful candidate MUST have past experience in metal polishing and you will be expected to work with components of all shapes and sizes.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 7am until 4pm & Fridays 7am until 1pm.
The client would potentially look to take on the right person permanently straight away if currently in a contracted role.
Please only apply if you posses the skills advertised