We are looking for order pickers in the Brownhills area.
As a Order Picker you will need to have:
- Previous experience operating the LLOP is desirable but not essential
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Experience working with computerised and manual pick list
- Good confidence in working with hand held scanners
- Good reliability working on shift patterns
- Must be able to be able to ger to work on Saturdays and Sundays at 6am
- Details for an order picker
- Salary: £8.00 per hour going up to £8.21 in April
- Working hours of a Order pickers are as follows:
- 6am – 4pm and 12pm – 10pm this is on a 3 week rota including Saturdays
You will be working in Brownhills. LLOP and Pump truck training provided. Working within two warehouses you will be picking goods using a hand scanner and loading into cages. You will be working to a pick rate. Previous picking experience is advantageous but training is provided.
Might become permanent vacancy for right candidate. This will take into account absences lateness and work productivity.
- Location: Brownhills Walsall
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent You will be working as an Order Picker in a well known, established company based in the Brownhills area. You will be working in a busy warehouse picking orders for large and small customers/clients. There is a full day training involved before starting but you must have previous experience in working as warehouse operative as an order picker.So be prepared!
- Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- There is a lot of lifting involved in this job. So the position does require candidates to have a certain level of fitness to keep up and cope with the heavy loads and the fast-paced environment. Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards – An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role, please click apply. Call now on 01922 322122