We are recruiting for a Press Brake Operator in the Blackburn area.
Extra Technical have an opportunity for an experienced Amada CNC Operator for a permanent position within a sheet metal fabrication company.
As a Press Brake Operator you will need to have:
- Previous CNC Press Brake experience
- Ability to work to engineering drawings.
- Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
- Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
Salary:£9.50 to £11.00 an hour
Working Hours : 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with overtime available
Role of a Press Brake Operator
- Operation of CNC Press Brakes machines (preferably Amada).
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives
- Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
Benefits of working with us as a Press Brake Operator
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Press Brake Operator role please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.