Extra Personnel have an opportunity for an experienced Press Brake Setter Operator for a position within a metal fabrication company in Bolton.
As a Press Brake Setter Operator you will need to have:
- Previous CNC Press Brake experience (ideally Amada)
- Ability to work to engineering drawings.
- Strong communication skills working with Supervisor, Team Leaders and peers on the shop floor.
- Team player who can work to targets and deadlines.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Build relationships with the team and supply areas.
Salary:Up to £11.50 an hour
Working Hours : 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 12pm on a Friday.
Role of a Press Brake Setter Operator
- Operation and Setting of CNC Press Brakes machines (preferably Amada).
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
- Actively engage with all company Quality Control initiatives
- Reduce the amount of reworked parts or amendments.
Benefits of working with us as a Press Brake Setter Operator
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite car park
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Press Brake Setter Operator role please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.