Food Production Operative(s) Required
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
- Shifts: Starting time between 6am-11am , depending on the department and working for 10-12 hours per day,
- Days of Work- The company is open 7 days a week and alot of the shifts involve working Saturday and Sundays
- Location: Beeston
- Duration: Ongoing - can lead to permanent opportunities for suitable candidates
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operative(s) in the Beeston area . This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing production company. Full training is provided by the company.
Role of a Food Production Operative(s):
- Working on a production line in an ambient and chilled environment.
- Chopping Vegetables, Seasoning Vegetables, Cooking Vegetables using Grills & Ovens, Preparing salads, Cooking & cooling Pasta.
- Operating machines, Grills and Ovens
- Maintaining food Hygiene standards
- Using measuring scales
- Working in a team
- Picking and packing
- General warehouse work
- Quality Inspecting
- Processing and moving stock
Benefits of the Food Production Operative(s) Role:
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in the Food Production Operative role please click apply Or call us on 01332 221555.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.