We are recruiting for Production Operative roles in the Haydock area. You will be working for a well known Manufacturing company within the area.
The work involved will be in a chilled environment and you will be handling food on a busy production line.
Details for an Production Operative:
- Salary: £8.21 Per hour and 10pm-6am shift pays £8.71
- Working Hours are: Various shift patterns available- 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- Location: WA11 9UX
- Duration: Ongoing positions.
Role of an Production Operative
- Feeding a machine with empty canisters
- Filling in aerosol canisters
- Keeping records of the course of manufacturing the batch
- Inspecting the finished product
- Packing the finished aerosol canisters
- Labelling the packed products
- Helping to maintain a clean and tidy work area.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable & Hard working
- Flexibility in covering a variety of shifts across days/nights and overtime at weekends
- Previous experience working in production would be advantageous
- Able to work at a fast pace
Benefits of working with us as an Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.