We are recruiting for a Quality Administrator in the Hortonwood area of Telford. This role will be based on site so you will need to be used to working in a factory environment.
Details of a Quality Administrator:
Working hours: Days only
8am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday
Friday 8am to 11.50am
The role will be on a temp to perm basis after a period of 12 weeks.
Role of a Quality Administrator:
- The role will involve a lot of data entry so a keen eye for detail and consistent accuracy is a must.
- Experience using Excel documents to update data and produce graphical evidence
- Experience of using general Microsoft packages
- The ability to work on your own is required
- General administration tasks
- The office is based in a busy factory environment so you must be comfortable wearing PPE and working in the industrial sector.
- You will be required to go out onto the shop floor daily.
Benefits of working as a Quality Administrator:
- Temp to perm contract
- Free on site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 28 days holiday per year
- Weekly pay in the first 12 weeks
- Employed status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in the above role please click apply. You will be required to submit a CV to apply for this position.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.