Senior Training Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Senior Training Administrator for Apprentice Assessments Limited (AAL) who provide apprenticeship and other training services to a wide and growing client base. It is a small but fast growing training business, and has aspirations to increase its learners from a current level of 100 to well over 500 in the next two years.
There are exciting growth plans in its other training sectors as well.
You will play a pivotal role in developing processes to ensure that the company has robust systems and controls in place throughout this growth phase.
The role reports into the Managing Director and will be based predominantly at the company’s head office in Walsall, West Midlands.
Requirements of a Senior Training Administrator:
- At least 2 years administrative / compliance experience within the education sector (college or a training provider).
- Good Knowledge of MS Office software
- Excellent telephone and customer service manner
- For Direct contact with students you will be required to apply for disclosure of information through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The level of disclosure will be dependent upon the degree of student contact
- Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
- Hours of work: 37.5 per week
- Location: Walsall, AAL provide training on a national basis so this role may require travel and occasional overnight(s) stay(s)
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Senior Training Administrator:
- Support Directors and Managers as appropriate
- Effective use of MS Office and other digital systems as required
- Production of documents for internal and external use to a highest auditable standard
- Utilise on-line portals to register and certificate apprentices
- Conduct accurate and timely data entry using appropriate portals as required, meeting regulatory requirements
- Liaise with exam board to ensure continued compliance
- Book exams using on-line portals
- ESFA funding data uploads to the HUB on a monthly basis
- Monitor the effective completion of audit paperwork for compliance and external audit
- Support Directors and Managers in preparing for external audit
- Liaise with employers, sites and learners as appropriate to arrange visits, teaching sessions, monitoring visits as required
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of all necessary policies, procedures and practice as required
- Adhere to best practice in meeting the General data Protection Regulation
- Maintain accurate information in electronic formats as required, ensuring confidentiality and security of information and documentation
- Attend external and internal meetings representing AAL as required
- Comply with all policies and procedures with particular reference to Regulatory Agencies, Advice and Guidance, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Quality Assurance
Benefits of working with us as a Senior Training Administrator
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards – an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more
If you are interested in the above role please click apply