We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative for a busy fresh food supplier in Redditch.
This role is long term and can lead to a permanent contract after a qualifying period. Full training and induction is provided.
Working in our high care production facility, you will ensure daily targets are achieved whilst adhering to Food Safety procedures and legislation. Roles and Responsibilities Daily picking of all products, packaging and ingredients that will be used for the days production.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Great understanding of English - written and verbal
- Excellent Timekeeping and attendance record
- Flexible and willing to work variety of shifts
- High attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Complete tasks to timely deadlines
- Salary: £8.25 per hour
- Overtime rates available after 40 basic hours work per week. £12.38 per hour.
- Working Hours : Thursday, Friday & Saturday 06.00 - 18.00 one week, and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday the following week 06.00 - 18.00.
- x 2 30 min breaks per shift
- Other shift available - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 06.00-18.00 and then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday the next.
- Immediate Starts
- Location: B98 0RE - Redditch
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working in an extremely hygienic facility you will be responsible for following food preparing processes
- Ensuring the processes are followed correctly from recipe cards
- Completing paperwork to for audit purposes
- Understand the importance of accuracy
- Recording all information required in the process
- Packing food products in a specific way
- Understanding weighing products
- Working on a production line
- Nut free site
- Adhere to housekeeping standards at all times
- Work within the company's Health and Safety requirements at all times
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits for a Warehouse Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Free On-site car parking
- On-site kitchen facilities and comfortable social space
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.