Warehouse Operative(s) Required!
- Various shifts available- Days, 5am-3pm working 5 out of 7 shifts per week on a 4 week rota
- Flexibility required for potential shift changes
- £8.50 p/h- increasing to £9.98 after 12 weeks
- Start dates are asap
- Location: Sawley, Long Eaton
- Duration: Ongoing, Temporary to Permanent role
- Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Training provided
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative(s) in Sawley, Long Eaton.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established retail business, in a newly built facility.
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Moving, picking and sorting stock
- Operating scanners
- Loading cages and containers
- Driving MHE (LLOP's) - training will be provided
- Certain areas may include heavy lifting (up to 25kg)
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative(s):
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Easy transport links on the 24 hour Skylink bus service
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in the Warehouse Operative(s) roles please click apply.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.