We are recruiting for warehouse operativess in the Stafford area.
As an warehouse operatives you will need to have:
- Previous experience operating RF Scan guns is desirable but not essential
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Experience working with computerised and manual pick list
- Must be flexible when on shift and with working overtime
- Good reliability
- Availability to work weekends
- Salary: £8.72ph and Time 1/3 for anything over 40hrs in a week.
- Working hours of an warehouse operatives are: 6am till 2pm / 2pm - 10pm Rotating shifts Monday to Friday with compulsory 2 weekend a month.
- Location: Stafford
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of an warehouse operatives:
You will be working as an warehouse operatives in a well known, established company based in the Stafford area. Working in a busy warehouse, you'll be picking orders for large and small customers/clients. There is some training involved before starting but you must have previous experience in working in a warehouse or a similar environment. As well as Order Picking, you may also be trained on to work in other departments such as Goods in/out, Despatch, Packing and Hygiene. So you must be flexible to move from job to job. This is so that the company are able to place you into a department where you're most needed, in order to meet targets and customer demands.
There is some manual labour & heavy lifting involved in this job, but not everyone will be expected to lift more than 15kgs. Other normal warehouse duties will involve pallet building and wrapping, loading and unloading containers. Cleaning duties will be expected from all members of staff.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.