Warehouse Team Leader
Temp to Perm
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader in Telford, Stafford Park area.
You will be working with light parts in a clean environment for a prestigious company.
As a Warehouse Team Leader you will need to have:
- Previous experience in inventory control, stock take/stock control
- Experience of managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy, very good understanding of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Hands on approach
- Salary: up to £22500 a year (including shift allowance)
- Working Hours are from 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm on a weekly rotating pattern
- Location: Telford, Stafford Park
- Duration: Ongoing/Temp to Perm
Role of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Lead a small team of people
- Ensure team checks orders in the Warehouse in order of the production plan, working to deadline and accuracy targets.
- Ensure any re-stocks of reworked items are received and returned to stock correctly, this involves communicating with other departments
- Complete daily KPI's
- Plan for any raw material cycle counts, and report daily.
- Keep daily logs of any discrepancies.
- Create inventory request sheets, accounting for any adjustments.
- Investigate different levels of discrepancies to a strict timescale.
- Update and review Inventory Control ISO process documents
- Support with end of year audits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.