Extra Personnel are recruiting for a Welder for a position within a manufacturing company in Colne.
As a Welder you will need to have:
- MIG Welding and TIG Welding – mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass and copper
- Able to read technical drawings
- Mark out and Setup
- Work independently
- Full driving licence is highly desirable
- Be flexible as some site work is involved which can be nationwide
Detail’s of the Welder role
Pay: £ 10.00 an hour
Duration: If your attendance and quality of work remain consistently high throughout your probation period, a permanent job will be offered.
Shift: 40 hours a week Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Fridays 8am to 2.30pm and overtime available too
Standard Extra Personnel benefits whilst woring for us as a Welder:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Welder role please click apply.