Extra Technical are recruiting for a Welder for a position within a well established manufacturing company in Blackburn.
As a Welder you will need to have:
- MIG Welding experience
- Able to read technical drawings
- Mark out and Setup
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- 8 weeks approximate contract
- Immediate weld tests available
- £10.50 an hour PAYE
The role of a Welder
- Read and understand technical drawings and specification sheets.
- MIG welding to a good standard
- Accurate measurement of components and final product.
- Correctly marking out from dimensions provided.
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits for a Welder
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
If you are interested in the above Welder role please click apply.